- Download the conference booklet containing the short version of the program here.
- Access the full version of the Azores program here.
- Please be aware that there may be minor adjustments to the program. Regularly check the full schedule to stay updated.
- Guidelines for authors presenting abstracts in person were emailed on January 5th. Check your inbox or spam folder and read the information carefully. Ensure you are aware of the date and time of your presentation(s).
- The proceedings of the WCQR2024 are accessible here.
- All WCQR2024 registered attendees have access to the online program, even if they are attending in person.
- If you wish to participate in online sessions, consult the Online program for the complete list of activities, schedules, and presentations.
- WCQR2024 online sessions will take place on Zoom Events. An email containing instructions to access the platform was sent on January 16th. Please check your inbox or spam folder and carefully read the information.
IN THE AZORES
- WCQR2024 will be hosted on the ground floor of the Faculty of Science and Technology, University of the Azores (FCT), at Rua da Mãe de Deus, Ponta Delgada, São Miguel Island (Azores).
- Check venue accessibility.
- Get directions here.
- Starting July 1, 2022, travelers entering national territory (including the Azores) no longer need to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test, a COVID-EU digital certificate, or a vaccination/recovery certificate issued by recognized third countries.
- If you experience any health issues during the conference, please contact the organization for assistance.
- For those still planning their journey, find useful information here.
CHECK-IN AND SUPPORT
- The WCQR2024 Secretariat will operate daily at the FCT Hall.
- On your first day at WCQR2024, check in at the Secretariat to pick up your delegate bag.
- The name tag must be worn throughout the event for admission to event areas; please keep it visible.
- Support staff will be available in every room during the event. Reach out to them if you need assistance.
WORKSPACE AND WI-FI CONNECTION
- There will be a workspace for WCQR2024 attendees near the secretariat.
- Wi-Fi access will be available to all attendees, and credentials can be found in the conference booklet and on-site.
- WCQR2024 registration includes access to coffee breaks, lunch meals, and cocktail.
- Coffee breaks will take place at the FCT Hall.
- Lunch meals will be served at the Aula Magna Hall.
- The cocktail event will be held at the Marina Atlântico Hotel.
- All meals include vegetarian options.
CULTURAL AND SOCIAL ACTIVITES
- WCQR2024 registration includes access to the following cultural and social activities:
- January 23: Azores Traditional Products Tasting [FCT Hall].
- January 23: Visit to the Sacred Art Center of the Carlos Machado Museum and a performance of Azorean music by Helena Oliveira. Participants will gather at 17:00 at the FCT Hall before proceeding to the Museum.
- January 24: Visit to the Sahar Hassamaim Hebrew Museum. Participants will gather at 16:30 at the FCT Hall before proceeding to the Museum.
- January 25: Cocktail – See you soon Drink at Marina Atlântico Hotel. Participants will gather at the Hotel.
- WCQR2024 registration does not include participation in the São Miguel Island Guided Tour on January 26. Registration is required for this activity.
- If you would like to participate and have not registered yet, please do so at your earliest convenience. We now only have 3 places available.
- All certificates will be issued and sent via email after WCQR2024