PHASE 1 – Abstracts
Works that address the objectives and themes of the Conference, including original scientific works addressing state-of-the-art research and new perspectives, solutions and/or applications to real problems, empirical studies and/or evaluation, among others.
- Project Abstracts – abstracts of research projects.
- Paper Abstracts – abstracts of finished research works, with collected data, which allows the subsequent production of a full paper.
Abstracts accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published in the Conference Abstracts Book (in a digital format with ISBN).
Please note that only Paper Abstracts will be selected for PHASE 2.
PHASE 2 – Full Papers
- Authors of accepted Abstracts will be invited to send a full paper version of their work (optional), to be published in journals associated with WCQR2023, provided they fall into the scope of these journals;
- Selection of full papers for publication in associated journals is made according to the following criteria: the paper review, theme of the paper, and scope of the journal;
- Full papers must be sent using the template available in the next section.
More information on publication >>
See the next topics for presentation formats, guidelines and templates.