1st Phase – Abstracts submission
Before submitting an abstract for review by the Scientific Committee, please verify that the information enabling the identification of the authors (names, authors’ affiliations, and references) has been withdrawn. As the review process is double-blind, information allowing to identify the authors should not appear in the initial version for review. This information should only be included in the final version of the abstract.
- Abstracts must have between 250 and 300 words and must be submitted online on Easychair (see link at the bottom of this page).
All Abstracts will be analyzed and evaluated by the Scientific Committee. In case Abstracts are accepted for presentation and publication, authors should submit the final version for publication (incorporating the recommendations considered by the Scientific Committee).
Authors can choose to submit an Abstract for presentation only. Abstracts submitted to WCQR2023 at this stage can be presented at the Conference (in a synchronous session or recorded video). These works will be published in the WCQR2023 Abstracts Book, but not in associated journals.
2nd Phase – Submission of the final version of the Abstract (for inclusion in the WCQR2023 Abstracts Book)
Identification of the authors (names, authors’ affiliations, and references) should be included in this version of the abstract. This version must comply with the Template.
3rd Phase – Full paper version
- Authors of selected Abstracts will be invited to send a full paper version of their work, to be published in WCQR Books (with ISBN and DOI) or journals associated with WCQR2023, provided they fall into the scope of these journals;
- Full papers must be sent using the template provided by the OC.
4th Phase – Recorded Video presentations
Videos must be sent after the submission of the final version, within the defined deadlines (see important dates) and according to the guidelines (see guidelines).
- Abstracts must be original and must not be under review for any other conference or national or international publication;
- Manuscripts should be written in English (works in other languages will not be considered);
- All works must be submitted under the guidelines;
- All works must be submitted online, through the link at the bottom of this page. Abstracts sent by email will not be considered.