IMPORTANT: Being an international conference on Qualitative Research, 1/3 of the article should have a focus on methodology. This approach should analyze the relation between research questions, theories, and results and the methodology used. The conclusions should reflect the importance of the methodology based on the results of the work and the literature already published on the subject. Articles that do not meet this criterion will be returned for correction or rejected.
Given the current context in which we live, caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage researchers to submit research works focusing on or related to COVID-19: Qualitative Research During a Pandemic (Research in Health, Education, Social Sciences, Engineering, and Technology,…).
This opens a door for researchers talking about how difficult it is to research in this time of pandemic. Others will write about how the pandemic hits countries differently. How it impacts the poor more than the rich. Also how the pandemic changes the way we do research, the way we teach…
Proposals can be submitted whose Fields of Application cover the following areas:
- Qualitative Research in Health (emphasis on the processes of research in the fields of Medicine, Nursing, Geriatrics, Gerontology, Psychology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Education (emphasis on the processes of research in various areas of Higher Education, Basic Education, Assessment, Curriculum, Teaching, Teaching Science, Languages, History, Technology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Social Science (emphasis on the processes of research in the fields of Administration, Anthropology, Arts, Political Science, Communication, Economics, Management, Humanities, Linguistics, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology, etc.).
- Qualitative Research in Engineering and Technology (emphasis on the research processes in the areas of Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering and Engineering Education)
- Rationale and Paradigms of Qualitative Research (theoretical studies, critical reflection about epistemological dimensions, ontological and axiological);
- Systematization of approaches with Qualitative Studies (literature review, integrating results, aggregation studies, meta-analysis, meta-analysis of qualitative meta-synthesis, meta-ethnography);
- Qualitative and Mixed Methods Research (emphasis on research processes that build on mixed methodologies but with priority to qualitative approaches).
- Data Analysis Types (content analysis, discourse analysis, thematic analysis, narrative analysis, etc.);
- Innovative processes of Qualitative Data Analysis (design analysis, articulation, and triangulation of different sources of data – images, audio, video);
- Qualitative Research in Web Context ( eResearch, virtual ethnography, interaction analysis , latent corpus on the internet, etc.);
- Qualitative Analysis with Support of Specific Software (usability studies, user experience, the impact of software on the quality of research and analysis).