WCQR2022 Panel Discussions
The World Conference on Qualitative Research devotes a relevant space to the dissemination of methodologies and results of research conducted by research groups. To that end, the WCQR2022 will include several Panel Discussions presented by Research Groups, subordinated to themes related to the projects developed by these groups and aligned with the WCQR topics. The Organizing Committee invites Research Groups to send proposals for Panel Discussions to WCQR2022.
The Panel Sessions aim to provide opportunities for debate and valuable discussions allowing the exchange of experiences, offer new perspectives, theories and concepts in the areas of human and social sciences, as well as technology and education, based on qualitative research.
- The choice of topic, presentation and discussion within the Panel will be the sole responsibility of the proponents;
- Proponents of the Panel Discussion must register for WCQR2022;
- Proposals must be submitted by
September 5, 2021September 12, 2021;
- Proponents will be notified of the acceptance by September 21, 2021;
- Each group should be represented by at least 2 elements (one of them being the moderator); Please note: at least one of the Panel facilitators must hold a doctorate degree.
- Length of the Panel Discussion: 1h30m.
For inquiries regarding Panel Discussion proposals, please contact the Coordinator: Catarina Brandão (email@example.com).
Proponents of the Discussion Panels are invited to submit abstracts to WCQR2022, without extra costs.