Call for Panel Discussions
The World Conference on Qualitative Research devotes a relevant space to the dissemination of methodologies and results of research conducted by research groups. To that end, the WCQR2023 will include several Panel Discussions presented by Research Groups, subordinated to themes related to the projects developed by these groups, and aligned with the WCQR topics. The Organizing Committee invites Research Groups to send proposals for Panel Discussions to WCQR2023.
The Panel Sessions aim to provide opportunities for debate and valuable discussions allowing the exchange of experiences and offering new perspectives, theories, and concepts in the areas of human and social sciences, as well as technology and education, based on qualitative research.
- The choice of topic, presentation and discussion within the Panel will be the sole responsibility of the proponents;
- Proponents of the Panel Discussion must register for WCQR2023 and benefit from a reduced registration fee;
- Proposals must be submitted by
September 30, 2022;October 14, 2022
- Proponents will be notified of the acceptance by November 4, 2022
- Each group must be represented by at least 2 elements (one of them being the moderator); Please note: at least one of the Panel facilitators must hold a doctorate degree.
- Length of the Panel Discussion: 1h30m.
For inquiries regarding Panel Discussion proposals, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposals for Panel Discussions should be submitted using this template. To send your proposal, please follow the button below.
Proponents of the Panel Discussions are invited to submit an abstract to WCQR2023, without extra costs.