WCQR2024 Panel Discussions
The World Conference on Qualitative Research devotes a relevant space to the dissemination of methodologies and results of research conducted by research groups. To that end, the WCQR2024 will include several Panel Discussions presented by Research Groups, subordinated to themes related to the projects developed by these groups and aligned with the WCQR topics. The Organizing Committee invites Research Groups to send proposals for Panel Discussions to WCQR2024.
The panel sessions aim to provide opportunities for debate and valuable discussions allowing the exchange of experiences, and offer new perspectives, theories, and concepts in the areas of human and social sciences, as well as technology and education, based on qualitative research.
- The choice of topic, presentation, and discussion within the Panel will be the sole responsibility of the proponents;
- Proposals must be submitted by September 29, 2023;
- Proponents will be notified of the acceptance by November 3, 2023;
- Each Panel Discussion must be facilitated by at least 2 authors (one of them being the moderator);
- At least one of the Panel facilitators must hold a doctorate degree;
- Panel Discussion authors participating in the Panel presentation must register for the WCQR2024;
- Panel Discussion facilitators benefit from a reduced registration fee;
- Panel Discussions can be presented either in person or online (synchronous session). Hybrid mode will not be possible;
- Length of the Panel Discussion: 1h30m.
For inquiries regarding Panel Discussion proposals, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Proposals for Panel Discussions must be submitted using this template at the WCQR2024 submission platform (see link below).
Panel Discussion facilitators may submit an abstract to the WCQR2024 included in their registration. Each author may present a maximum of two works at the WCQR2024.